Eyelash Extensions are weightless, semi-permanent individual lashes that are shaped to replicate your natural eyelash. They are applied individually with a medical grade adhesive to each of your natural lashes. They come in different sizes and shapes to accommodate each client’s specific needs and desired look.
Extensions come in many different lengths and thicknesses. Depending on the length, thickness and condition of your natural lashes can determine what your lashes can hold. This is very important because each person's lashes will vary in strength and length and must be taken into consideration to prevent any damage when creating a look for you. Sizes range from 6mm to 16mm with various thicknesses. I will customize your lashes from a good natural look to a fabulous dramatic sweep of lashes.
Eyelash Extension last 1 to 2months without wearing
mascara. Some people lose about 5 individual lashes a day. Lashes can stay up to two full months with proper care . However factors such as eyelash growth, lifestyle and general after care affect
how long the lashes last. As the natural lashes fall out because of
the growth cycle, you need refills when new lashes grow. Refills are done every 3 to 5 weeks. Remember to come in for
All products used are the highest quality products. Lashes hand makes all their lashes and also formulates their top grade glues with raw materials. The Lashes are made of a synthetic silk material, which is very soft and naturally curved. Lashes are crimp-resistance and flexible. I use premium medical grade adhesive.
Yes, it’s completely safe with proper application by an experienced and certified Lash Technician. Frequent use of mascara can weigh down the extension and by touching or rubbing, or picking your lashes can damage them and could result in eyelash loss.
you can perform normal everyday activities such as shower, exercise, and swim.
• Please do NOT attempt to remove extensions yourself. They can be removed easily by a trained eyelash technician using a special adhesive remover. It’s a safe and painless procedure. Attempting to remove yourself can damage your natural lash.
• Do not get lashes wet for at least 12 hours
• When drying your face do not rub, blot your face and apply a gently pressure to your eyes
• Only use water based mascara (optional) DO NOT USE OIL-BASED OR WATER-PROOF MASCARA. If applying mascara, apply from middle to tip, avoid root area
• Use water based eye makeup remover. DO NOT USE ANYTHING OIL-BASED as it can break down the adhesive
• Do not perm your lashes or use a mechanical lash curler
• Avoid puling or picking at your lashes (this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely)
• Do keep the eye area clean. Proper hygiene can prevent any eye irritation or infection whether wearing eyelash extensions or not
• Try to avoid sleeping on them
If you still have questions,
Please Contact me anytime.
I always give free consultations.
Har du några frågor eller funderingar,
kontakt med mig